Google Analytics Wordpress Plugin.
Full list of features:
* Simple installation through integration with Google Analytics API: authenticate, select the site you want to track and you're done.
* This plugin uses the asynchronous tracking code, the fastest and most reliable tracking code Google Analytics offers.
* Option to manually place the tracking code in another location.
* Outbound link & downloads tracking.
o Configurable options to track outbound links either as pageviews.
o Option to track just downloads as pageviews in Google Analytics.
* Allows usage of custom variables in Google Analytics to track meta data on pages. Support for the following custom variables:
o Single category and / or multiple categories
o Post type (especially useful if you use custom post types)
o Logged in users
o Publication Year
* Possibility to ignore any user level and up, so all editors and higher for instance.
* Easily connect your Google AdSense and Google Analytics accounts.
* Option to tag links with campaign tracking, with the option to use hashes (#).
* Option anonymize IP's, for use in countries like Germany.
* Full debug mode, including Firebug lite and ga_debug.js for debugging Analytics issues.
* Allow local hosting of ga.js file.
* Tracking non default search engines
* Tracking of login and registration forms.
For all thos wondering why I'm using this blogspot for Wordpress entry heres my little explanation.