If you have a blogger account, it is more likely have access to google products such as Google Reader, Google Blog, Google Mail, Google Adsense(but need to be approved), Google Webmaster and many more.
On my post regarding Sitemap Generator, the generated sitemap code should be added manually in google webmaster. Here how you add your site and sitemap in webmaster.
1. Sign in to your Google Webmaster.
2. It will bring to your homepage. Right there, click the add site.
3. Go to the dashboard
4. Select Site Configuration.
5. Go to Sitemaps.
6. Add the sitemap generated.
7. Once you submit it your done.
Adding your site in google webmaster will help you to increase your site traffic.