Pages

Followers

Monday, October 2, 2006

How many have z200?

As I ride my z200 going to my office. I seen 3 or 4 with the same bike whether tracking the West Service Rd. or the SLEX. So, I was wondering how many really have z200 on the streets? I don' know where to find a real data about the volume regarding z200, maybe from LTO or from the supplier itself but it will be hard and time consuming. I tried once asking the shop where I bought my z200, he said "Currently, we release a hundred units of z200". Then, I remember that the MCP forums have a list for z200 riders. And I believe that MCP forums was legitimate site for getting information about motorcycles besides Xplorer Philippines Org. And the last count was 131 as of this date. Basically, this will show only active members from the forums that owns z200 and you can find them in any part of the 7 000 and counting islands of the Philippines. In addition, those records were "online" numbers, meaning I can estimate that there are more than 131 z200 owners out there that do not join the online community of the MCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Linking

Related Post