Pages

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pinoy Knock Knock Jokes 4

Do you have pinoy knock knock to share? Please leave a comment below. Thank you

31. The Hill and Cow. The hill and cow ang sigaw ng puso ko. Ikaw ang nasa isip ko.
32. Honda. Honda first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me.
33. Honda ulit! Honda wings of love! Up and above the clouds the only way to fly, is Honda Wings of Love.
34. Pacquiao. But it’s over now. Come on and take Pacquiaooo.
35. Lasengga. All lasengga ladies. All lasengga ladies. Put your hands up!
36. Twenty-one. 7 + 7 + 7.. Twenty-one.. 7 x 7 x 7, yan ang hindi ko alam!
37. BDO. Watch me on your BDO Phone. BDO phone.
38. Dina Bonnevie, Gary V. Dina Bonnevie my lover, Gary V with my friends.
39. Lactum. I Lactum move it move it!
40. Pulis may wang-wang. Pulis may wang-wang-wang! Shorty fire burning on the dance floor. Ooh~

Pinoy Knock-Knock Jokes 1
Pinoy Knock-Knock Jokes 2
Pinoy Knock-Knock Jokes 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Linking

Related Post